As businesses are starting to re-open in CT slowly and steadily, The Center and my private practice are open for in-person sessions as of August 3, 2020. I am looking forward to serving you and continuing to accompany you on your healing journey.
While many things have changed throughout this pandemic, my commitment to you and your health remains constant. As I re-open my practice, I want you to know that your health and safety are of utmost importance to me.
I am fortunate to have been able to continue to care for many through private Distance Reiki Sessions, Virtual Distance Reiki Shares, Virtual Mini Retreats and Classes and now I look forward to seeing you back at The Center. While I am prepared to re-open my office for in-person visits beginning Aug 3rd, I will continue to offer distance-healing sessions for those who feel uncomfortable attending an in- person session or do not meet the health criteria to have an in-person session.
If you prefer to have an in-person session at The Center, the following changes have been made to my usual protocol to help protect clients, students and practitioners:
- All clients/students will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms over the phone before coming into the office. Other questions will also be asked as part of the screening process.
- If the answer to any of these questions is yes, I will convert the appointment to a Distance Reiki Session or reschedule to a future date when it is safer for you to visit the office.
- In order to avoid overlap of clients in the office I will be doing a remote check in. I ask that you wait in your car or outside for your scheduled appointment time (There will not be an available waiting room based on the CT State Re-opening Guidelines). Please text me when you have arrived at the parking lot and I will call you to ask the health questions and review the policy and procedures.
- The in-person time will be reduced to 45mins to limit the time in a closed space, in close physical proximity, which may elevate the risk of disease transmission. We will spend at least 15mins talking by phone to go over information before and after the session.
- All clients will have a contact-less temperature screening upon entering The Center. Anyone with a fever will be asked to remain outside and the visit will be rescheduled or converted to a Distance Reiki Session.
- Wearing a mask correctly is required for all in-office appointments and is required to enter the building in general.
- I will be cleaning the treatment room after each client visit and disinfecting high contact touch points. I will be wearing a mask at all times and when appropriate a face shield. Hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) will be available for your use upon entering The Center.
- If you are having symptoms that may be COVID-19 related or know that you have COVID-19 please contact me to schedule a Distance Reiki Session. If symptoms are severe or life threatening, please call your hospital or 911 immediately.
I have made these changes with your safety as my top priority. I look forward to continuing to assist you on your healing journey whether virtually or in-person. I hope you are safe and well.
Note: Each practitioner at Turning Point Healing Arts & Education Center will have their own re-opening date and payment policy. Please contact them directly. We will all be conducting the same health questionnaire and following the same office policies that are in alignment with the CT State Guidelines for re-opening.